cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited U.S. Talk and Text Bundle (15 days) Add-on when travelling to the US

Mollyy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I'm going to be travelling to the US in a couple days and was wondering if the US roaming add on of Unlimited U.S. Talk and Text Bundle for 15 days will let me make phone calls to Canada as well or will it only work for US numbers? Thanks for the help! 

6 REPLIES 6

Mollyy

I will do that for sure if needed! Thanks 🙂

Mollyy

Sounds great, thank you so much for your help! 🙂

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mollyy yes, as long as your iPhone is running iOS 16 & above you should be fine on all 3 U.S. partner carriers (T-Mobile, AT&T and Verizon). If you find you are having issues with one try manually connecting to one of the others

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

yes, iPhone 11 would work beautifully with VoLTE

Buy the bundle closer to when the trip starts, as the 15 days count start right a way 

and when you are in US, make sure you turn on Mobile data roaming.  Make sure your phone connects to T-Mobile or AT&T , better to use 4G as 5G might not be as stable

Mollyy

Thank you for the prompt support!! I'm using an iphone 11 so will that work?

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

yes, the bundle allows you to call back Canada and call US as well.  Of course, you can receive calls too

but what phone you are using? easier if you have a VoLTE whitelisted phone by PM.  If yours not on the list, then you will need to use T-Mobile's 2G network, which might not work well

Need Help? Let's chat.