cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new password doesnt work

mirnot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

​seven minutes ago i received an email for my new password when i clicked on the link it brought o me a page that says

Sorry, this page has a time limit which has expired.

Please re-enter the old and new passwords and try again. what am i supposed to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got the same message yesterday.. i must get into my account . could someone advise me. thank you​

4 REPLIES 4

alanbrenan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Acekiller wrote:

it is unfortunate that they don't seem to care about fixing the issue.

If you ask me, I don't mind them taking time for something that is potentially a giant security issue. I definitely don't think they don't care to fix the issue, just may be a low priority or they want to make sure to do it right and may not have the resources to accomplish that yet.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

it is unfortunate that they don't seem to care about fixing the issue.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Your account needs a password reset with the help of a moderator.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your e-mail address and phone number.

More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Password resets are time-sensitive, so be alert for any response from the mods, and don't delay once you get the reset message. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@mirnot Password reset has been broken for as long as i have been here. They are working on it to fix it. For now, you need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info and they will reset it from their end possibly tomorrow morning. 

Need Help? Let's chat.