cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was over-charged by Public Mobile

jhee0275
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I got a Black Friday promotion - 20gb at 4g speed plan ($55) w/ $20 store credit for 15 months starting on Dec 14th. I should've been charged $37.29 w/ reward-autopay ($2) applied. However, I was charged $58.76 this month. And th promotion that I got is not showing up in my public mobile account. 

Can you please get a refund of the overcharge?

8 REPLIES 8

@ambermurray 

try to login My Account using Incognito mode and check if you have a $20 sitting in Available Fund. It looks like PM could be charging you full amount first and deposit the $20 back as a credit in Available Fund after

ambermurray

Did you end up getting a refund for the over charge?

ambermurray

I have the same issue right now 

jhee0275

That solved it! Thanks

@jhee0275 wrote:

Oh, I see the $20 credit. However, my plan has not been changed to 20gb at 4g speed plan. 

Try clearing your browser cache and history. Close browser and then open a new window in incognito. Chrome or edge browser works well.

jhee0275

Oh, I see the $20 credit. However, my plan has not been changed to 20gb at 4g speed plan. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@jhee0275 

Are you a current customer and did a plan change at renewal? If yes that promo was for new activations and doing a change at renewal for current customers did not work from what I have heard in this community. You may not be eligible for this promo. An agent will have to sort this out for you.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@jhee0275 

Please try to login to My Account using Private or Incognito mode.  Check if you have a $20 Available Fund.  

Also, check Payment history and see if PM credit you $20 after charging the full amount

if still not able to find the missing $20 , please open ticket with CS agent:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.