cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was charged before login

Yifei
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My bank account was charged 28.74,but when I try to login, it still ask me to pay again for activate the account.

17 REPLIES 17

@Yifei wrote:

I was already charged , the seller help me to do that, he said my account is active, but  when I login I still need to pay again.

Hi @Yifei 

do you mind to share who was the seller?

Yifei

Ok thanks! I'll try it, and I do started the contact with support.

I mean, did you try the forgot email link in the login page? This is to make sure the registered email address is correct. You enter the phone number of the working service (I assume you have working services) and then an email is sent to the registered email inbox. You then need to find that email in all of your known email accounts. Then you know the email address registered to the account.
While we're talking about this, have you started the contact with support yet using the link provided earlier?

Yifei

sorry I didn't forget my email, i do receive an email yesterday for the conformation code, but I didn't receive any email of the proof of payment

Yes, I used Google Translate to get exactly what you wrote here. 🙂 So did you try the forgot email link?

Yifei

Sorry it's google automatic translate

actually the seller asked to give him my info and he would create an account for me, then PM charged me, the seller gave me the username and password and I used them to log in to the app, and my account exists, no problem, but I still need to pay again to log in to my account, I think it's a system err

English or French please.
Can you use the forgot email link and search all your email inboxes for the email. That would be the email registered to the account.
Are services working?

Yifei

是的,实际上,卖家要求给他我的信息,他会为我创建一个帐户,然后PM向我收费,卖家给我用户名和密码,我用它们登录应用程序,我的帐户存在,没问题,但我仍然需要再次付费才能登录我的帐户,我认为是系统错误

A confusing thing with this place is signing up. You can start in with the web site. You can order a sim or even use a sim on hand and choose a plan and pay for it all. But you need to finish the sign up using the app. Have you used the app yet?

Yifei

谢谢,我会联系他们。 

@Yifei 

We are all customers like you helping other members on this Community.

PM is a prepaid service so no refund. Best to contact a CS_Agent to investigate the issue between 9:00am to 10:00pm EST at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Yifei

No, i was charged then i get my username(my email adress ) and the password, but when i try to sign in, i'm asked to pay again for activating the account

Yifei

Ok can I just get the refund from you? Then I can pay by myself and sign in.

Yifei

I don't know if I finished signing up, but my bank account was already charged, and now I'm required to pay again to enter my account.

@Yifei 

Telus removed all seller for helping activate SIM cards for sometime now.

You can only activate your SIM on the PM app so did they activate the SIM on the app on your phone?

I think the seller didn’t complete the activation so you will need go back to the seller to see what the issue is.

The seller? Not sure who that would be as this is a self service. Have you finished signing up using the PM app?

Yifei

I was already charged , the seller help me to do that, he said my account is active, but  when I login I still need to pay again.

Need Help? Let's chat.