cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Rewards System

PDuncan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am on the legacy rewards system and the wording for the black friday offer is making me question switching from my current plan. 

When it says "Earn $1.70/month in points value with our Public Points" does that mean I will be switched to the new rewards system?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Kadevi25 

Indeed, some seem to prefer the points, while others would never stray from the legacy rewards.

to me, the largest draw to steer clear of public points is the loyalty rewards. After five years, members receive $60 a year off their total plan costs whereas those on public points continue to only receive $10 year

Kadevi25
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

There will be a confirmation request from the public mobile. If you choose to agree with public points then yes, you will lose the current bonus program.

Depends on your current bonus, I found the point reward is not too bad for me.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@PDuncan , it is a bit confusing the rewards shown for each of the plans reflect the current points reward system.  This does not mean that customer who are on the legacy rewards are automatically moved to the points reward system.  I guess Public Mobile did not want to clutter the presentation with footnotes about legacy rewards.  If they did, it would also cause envy for the new customers.  As already mentioned as long as you don't separately go into the rewards portal and switch reward systems you don't have to worry about plan changes affecting rewards.  

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

NO SWITCHING HERE !! 

It is  said YOU control the button.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Friends don't let Friends switch to the new point system!!!

Only YOU can choose to change to the point system. Legacy Rewards 4 Life

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Absolutely not @PDuncan 

Just don't SWITCH to public points and you'll retain the legacy rewards.

The wording is meant to coax users into believing they need to switch ... don't be fooled by the suggestive marketing. 

Need Help? Let's chat.