cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to keep my plan

mikim6869
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I accepted offer that 4g 15g data plan for $40. And then they said my plan will be changed end of my cycle. But I changed my mind and I want keep my plan. What do i do?

11 REPLIES 11

mikim6869

yes but I can find anything that I can change my plan.

@mpcdesign wrote:

@JK8 are you 100% sure of that? I would think that's how PM would get you? I wouldn't try to confirm that myself, but do you know for sure?

This is from a different thread from J_PM the Public Mobile manager:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-Public-Mobile-Plans-The-less-we-spe...

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@mikim6869 , Self-serve service is now back online. as of 1130pm PST! 

@JK8 are you 100% sure of that? I would think that's how PM would get you? I wouldn't try to confirm that myself, but do you know for sure?  I see a comment from @dabr who wrote in one of the many other comments on this: You can switch to the new 4G plan as an existing customer and keep all your rewards (RAF/autopay/Loyalty)...who knew! 

@mpcdesign 

Switching plans will not automatically change someone from the old rewards system to the points system. 

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@mikim6869 , as of 939pm PST, the self-serve account is down for maintenance. I would strive to keep on trying to get in before that cycle plan changes to the new plan. Not knowing when that cycle ends, if it's sooner than later, you may want to place a ticket in to get them to manually change the plan if you can't. 

I think if you do indeed change that plan, you likely be switched into the points program as well. It's almost sounds like a click bait program hoping you change the plan, and get more people off the $$$ loyalty program and onto the points program.

@mikim6869 wrote:

It doesn't work as well. 

Can you get into your self service account?

mikim6869

It doesn't work as well. 

@mikim6869 

Clear your browser cache and then go incognito logging into self service. What do see under Plan & Add-Ons?

mikim6869

I can't find like that though.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@mikim6869 

Log into self service and go to the Plans and Add-Ons tab. From there you will see the plan for the next renewal date and Cancel Plan Change.

Need Help? Let's chat.