cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Plan change on renewal date not working?

mint9317
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I setup to switch my plan from the $15 plan I have been on to the new $40 15GB plan on my next renewal date which was Nov 2nd, 2022 however my old plan was renewed again instead. Please advise is if this is a common error of the website as I have set all my family members to also change their plans on their next renewal dates and need to know if all our plan upgrades are not going to work and need to be done manually. 

2 REPLIES 2

Mustafar
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Me and you both brother/sister. I had a far more severe situation however, which i resulted to a  health scare. 

All i have i to say is thank god for companies like Bell.

They literly saved my life today.

I know iknow tell me more cry me a river i heard it all by now i think .. lol   

I think the real question how much are you willing to sacrifice? Scary stuff!

@mint9317 wrote:

I setup to switch my plan from the $15 plan I have been on to the new $40 15GB plan on my next renewal date which was Nov 2nd, 2022 however my old plan was renewed again instead. Please advise is if this is a common error of the website as I have set all my family members to also change their plans on their next renewal dates and need to know if all our plan upgrades are not going to work and need to be done manually. 

The could be a website/broswer caching issue. Please clear the cache and cookie. Close the browser and restart it.  Log back in to see if the details have been updated.

Need Help? Let's chat.