cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want a refund for my $30 US Roaming package

EmZary
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

I am writing here because the link to open a ticket failed. I bought the $30 US roaming add on for a road trip. Data was unusable despite following all of the instructions, and data was the only reason I got it. We had to stop at a t-mobile and get an American SIM card in order to get any functioning data. Very frustrating. Please refund what I paid for this add on to my account.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@EmZary 

We are all customers like you on this Community forum and not PM staff. PM is an online service so you will need to contact a CS_Agent directly by private messaging.

I assume you set your phone to the T-Mobile network for your phone to get data and Roaming enabled.

Since you didn't use any of the Roaming, the CS_Agent will refund or credit your account.

Please note that add-ons doesn't work in Alaska.

@EmZary wrote:

@CS_Agent

I am writing here because the link to open a ticket failed. I bought the $30 US roaming add on for a road trip. Data was unusable despite following all of the instructions, and data was the only reason I got it. We had to stop at a t-mobile and get an American SIM card in order to get any functioning data. Very frustrating. Please refund what I paid for this add on to my account.

Thank you.

Posting a messager here won't achieve a refund as a CSA is unlikely to ever read your forum message post.  Please remember that all account issues must be dicussed with the customer supprt agents in private.   To do that, send a pirvate message by clicking on the following link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.