cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've got overcharged. Get my credit back

emmaarthur55197
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public mobile is billing me six times in one month. It should be only two in a month. 

However, I got charged $167.24 just in APRIL...! It's insanely nonsense Compared to My plan is $35 monthly. I tried to figure out where all of this money goes in. I logged in my public mobile account if there is the amount balance 167.24$. But my balance is 0$...! What the heck is all my money gone? You must figure out where all of this money goes. If you don't, I'll report your company to police.

My public mobile info

edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

11 REPLIES 11

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@emmaarthur55197  - we are all customers and members like you here on the forum. This is a location to seek help amongst other members.

We are not Public Mobile employees and have no access to your account.

Public Mobile representatives/employees are called Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, I hope you contacted them by either methods provided by @JK8 above to get this sorted out. The sooner the better so no more incorrect charges are going to happen.

edit

@PeterBridges wrote:

Call the police I am going to also. They have a thief in the company

Police don't deal with matters of contract law.

PeterBridges
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Call the police I am going to also. They have a thief in the company

PeterBridges
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Get off auto pay. I was just charged the same. Think I am leaving this service it happens often

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@emmaarthur55197 

Which charges are correct when you compare your transaction history of your two accounts to your credit card charges? Does anyone else have access to your card who could have a pm account? The following charges and dates should compare...identify the incorrect ones.

Date           Pm account     Credit card

1. 04/04/22      $35           $39.55
  2. 04/06/22      $11           $12.43
  3. 04/11/22      $32           $36.16
  4. 04/25/22      $21           $23.73
  5. 04/25/22      $9             $10.17
  6. 04/26/22      $40          $45.20

#1 and #6 appear to be regular plan amounts of a manual top. #3 and #4 appear to be plan amounts minus $4 in rewards or an account balance as an automatic top up. #2 and #5 seem to be manual top ups or the $15 plan renewing with rewards or with an available funds balance and an automatic top up. Does any of this look familiar? Ultimately you will have to contact customer support to investigate any extra charges.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You said it should only be 2 a month? Are you paying for different plans with the same card? They would be separate self serve accounts. It may be due to some of the autopay issues that happened this month. A CSA can sort it out for you and since it was several errors they should be able to process a refund, or you can put that outstanding amount in the respective balances which means your card wouldn't be charged again until around July, your call.

@emmaarthur55197   To remove the pictures, please go to your album here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/media/gallerypage/user-id/234630/album-id/140059

Move your mouse close to the top right of each pictures and click x to delete

@emmaarthur55197 

The pictures also need to be removed from your Community photo galery. You'll need to do that part yourself.  Please never post this type of information.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@emmaarthur55197 wrote:

Public mobile is billing me six times in one month. It should be only two in a month. 

However, I got charged $167.24 just in APRIL...! It's insanely nonsense Compared to My plan is $35 monthly. I tried to figure out where all of this money goes in. I logged in my public mobile account if there is the amount balance 167.24$. But my balance is 0$...! What the heck is all my money gone? You must figure out where all of this money goes. If you don't, I'll report your company to police.

@emmaarthur55197   Please remove your personal info and the phone number/account number

PM had a major Autopay failure on April 1 and some got charged twice.  But 6 times?   

Just a question, is this your 2nd month with PM.  If so, any chance you had activation issue and you have to re-try activation multiple times?  I wonder if multiple accounts were created . 

Or any chance you requested Plan Change sometime in April?

but no worry, PM can investigate and will refund if they find problem with it.  Just open a ticket with PM Support:

1. If you have access to My account: Click on the bubble on the lower right or https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@emmaarthur55197 

Contact a CS Agent.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@emmaarthur55197 

Edit your post to remove personal information. This is a public forum.edit.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.