cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I tried to top up my data but I'm getting a error accessing web sites

brucejohnjenner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I tried to top up my data but I'm getting a error accessing web sites. Can you please look into this.

8 REPLIES 8

@brucejohnjenner 

If your your phone is still working and your renewal day is tomorrow then this is normal that your account is Expired. 

There is a message indicating that if you are on AutoPay or have sufficient funds just to ignore this message.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

When you go into purchase add-ons, does it let you purchase? Or is it all greyed out?

Do you see a big message up top saying your plan is suspended?

What plan are you on? What balance is showing now?

@brucejohnjenner wrote:

I did this but my account says its expired. How do I get this back to active?

HI @brucejohnjenner   was is saying Plan Expired for account status?  is tomorrow the renewal date?

Plan expired only means the account will be going through renewal.  Your service should still work without problem

Are you trying to load money into the account for buying  add-on?  you can still do that .  Just load the money first, then you can go back and buy 

brucejohnjenner

I did this but my account says its expired. How do I get this back to active?

brucejohnjenner

I'll try this thanks

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@brucejohnjenner , please try clearing browser cache and restarting the process all over again.  Add-on purchase is 2 step process.  If you have funds in the account already, then you just need to buy the add-on final step.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@brucejohnjenner hi buying an addon is a 2 step process, first you put money in your account then go back in and buy your add on do you see the money in your avalible funds?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account / My Data and Add-ons to see if you actually have the data add-on.

Is your $$ sitting in Available Funds...if so..now go back and "Buy" the add-on you want.

Need Help? Let's chat.