cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I switched my pan. How long does it take to go in effect?

caps105
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I went from the $25 plan to the $35 plan a couple of days ago (maybe even a week ago). Want to know how long it takes to switch over. Already made the payment for that too.

6 REPLIES 6

@caps105 go back to the plans and add-ons page and select the plan again. 

when you don't have "available funds" in your account, it's a two step process

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@caps105 wrote:

pretty sure i chose immediately since i got charged to my credit card right away

Is the money in Available Funds? If it is then you have not changed plans.

If it is not showing in Available Funds and your card was charged then contact a moderator. Choose chat bubble and follow the prompts.

caps105
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

pretty sure i chose immediately since i got charged to my credit card right away

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

If you switched immediately you are already on it. If you chose at the renewal the system will move you to it at the renewal.

Check your balance is money is still there you'll have to wait until your renewal day, if it's not you are already on it.

Important

If you charged your mind and want to renew right now please don't forget to cancel the scheduled renewal as it still may execute

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Is the money in your available balance by chance?. That means you did step 1 by adding money and now have to buy the plan.

When you log in it shows your plan on the left hand side is it at $25 or 35?

Click change plan then pick a new plan.

You have two options.

1= Change now - (It will say top up now if you don't have funds to cover new plan).

Not advised to pick this one.You are charged right away for new plan and no refund on unused days from old plan. 

2= Change at next renewal. The choice most want to pick. Your new plan you pick will be scheduled to start at your next payment due date and you will be charged then for the plan

Screenshot_20200130_023658.jpg

So if you're renewal just happened you may want to select change at next renewal as there are no refunds if you change plan immediately or credits back for unused days on old plan.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@caps105 

You have two options to change plans:

1. Immediate change

2. At next renewal

Which option did you choose?  If you chose immediately, it should have changed your plans right away.  No pro-rated plans with PM as you will lose whatever is left in original plan. 

It might have been possible that you chose immediate, but only loaded the funds into your available balance, but actually did not purchase the new plan.  Maybe check your payment history or available balance to figure out what happened.  

Need Help? Let's chat.