cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I still haven’t received my SIM card in the mail.

jgragasin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered my a SIM card on Feb 28. So it’s been like 13 days. I don’t know who to contact or how to get this resolved since I don’t have a tracking number, just an order number. I really wanted to switch back to this since it’s affordable, but now i’m worried it would have been better to get it done at like a kiosk so I could have gotten the sale 🥲. I hope it’s still on. What should I do?

3 REPLIES 3

jgragasin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

3 week?! That’s insane. Where are you in Canada if you don’t mind my asking? I’m from BC and it normally doesn’t take THAT long to receive things from ON. 😫

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@jgragasin wrote:

I ordered my a SIM card on Feb 28. So it’s been like 13 days. I don’t know who to contact or how to get this resolved since I don’t have a tracking number, just an order number. I really wanted to switch back to this since it’s affordable, but now i’m worried it would have been better to get it done at like a kiosk so I could have gotten the sale 🥲. I hope it’s still on. What should I do?

@jgragasin, it took over 3 weeks for me to receive my sim card through Canada Post from Public Mobile! I know it’s frustrating. I hope you receive it very soon. I order my sim cards from Amazon since then which is much faster!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@jgragasin 

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive , if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.