cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I redeemed points and added 1GB but no data

Gloria9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,
I redeemed points and added 1GB but no data! This happened a second time to me! I tried before and it did not work and again. Please help!

7 REPLIES 7

Gloria9

wow! I need to double-check, I did not see that

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Gloria9 wrote:

Yes, I received a confirmation on my e-mail:
Hi Gloria,

You’ve cashed in 15 Points for ADDON-1 GB (15 days).

Your add-on will be applied within 24 hours of redemption, and can be found in My Account.

Add-ons will remain on your account until fully used, with the exception of US roaming add-ons. See details below.

Your new points balance is 36.2.

To check your full Public Points history visit:

Also the history shows that I redeemed it before but in reality I was not given any data!

With a little detective work that 15 day duration indicates it's a US roaming add-on. It will only work in the United States so if you're in Canada it won't give you any data.

@Gloria9 wrote:

I ran out of my data before I added that add-on - who would add data if they have data? lol

I understood that could be a possibilty, but there's no way for anyone to know which plan you are on and some plans do not include any data.  That's why I was asking if you were previously using any data and if it was working before.

Gloria9

I ran out of my data before I added that add-on - who would add data if they have data? lol

Gloria9

Yes, I received a confirmation on my e-mail:
Hi Gloria,

You’ve cashed in 15 Points for ADDON-1 GB (15 days).

Your add-on will be applied within 24 hours of redemption, and can be found in My Account.

Add-ons will remain on your account until fully used, with the exception of US roaming add-ons. See details below.

Your new points balance is 36.2.

To check your full Public Points history visit:

Also the history shows that I redeemed it before but in reality I was not given any data!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Gloria9 , were the points actually redeemed?  Try logging out and logging back into the account again to see if the data add-on purchase is showing up in the account.  If not, use the chat symbol at the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket.  

@Gloria9 wrote:

Hi there,
I redeemed points and added 1GB but no data! This happened a second time to me! I tried before and it did not work and again. Please help!

Was data working before getting the data add-on? If not, that would point to a possible device settings issue such as the APN settings.

Need Help? Let's chat.