cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I placed multiple tickets but now I'm denied access

Waelalmalky
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't to seem to find my messages. When I place tickets, the page it takes me to say access denied, you do not have privileges. Can someone help me as I'm still waiting on an issue with PM. 

9 REPLIES 9

Waelalmalky

Oh, finally I found it. Thanks so much. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Waelalmalky 

Go to your avatar. Click on it. Click on settings. Then personal preferences. Private messenger. Enable it. Your envelope icon for private messaging should reappear beside your avatar.

Waelalmalky

I don't know how because messages centre is not in my page anymore 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

I was going to mention that and got distracted.....

HI @Waelalmalky   was to send you a message, but look like our private message is off

come here  and enable it back

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-preferences:private-messe...

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Waelalmalky   you have private message enabled?

maybe try to send a test message to one of us to see if it goes through.  i will send you one, just to make sure it works

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Waelalmalky 

Can you give us a screenshot of the page that denies you access? Can you access your private message box? It's the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen. If you click on the arrow beside INBOX in your private message box you can click on SENT to see your outbox.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Waelalmalky I am sure PM @CS_Agent are very busy at this time, so please be patient. Creating multiple tickets will complicate things on their end. Try directly messaging them and reference the 2 ticket numbers if you have and see if they are able to assist you.

• You can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Waelalmalky 

If you submitted a ticket to an agent they will reply to you via the email icon at the top right of this page.

Need Help? Let's chat.