cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I payed for service for a youth in my care. How do I stop the charges to my card?

syster
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I payed for service for a youth in my care. He has since left my home. How do I stop the charges to my card?  The card expired in October and actually was cancelled and replaced and still the charges are coming through.  He lives in another community and we no longer are in contact.

5 REPLIES 5

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@syster  Based on this comment "The card expired in October and actually was cancelled and replaced and still the charges are coming through.", I think you have a more serious problem. Unless you replaced the card in his account, or give him the card to use, that card is now compromised. Watch out for other spurious charges. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@syster 

Only do a chargeback if it's your last resort as this will cause a huge issue with the account being disabled and access granted only after 12 months and back payments and future payments being made by voucher only.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@syster 

Do you have access to the account? If so you can disable autopay or replace the card with a $0 gift credit card ( private message me I can supply you with the details of a card) or if you know the 4 digit account pin # autopay can be disabled by calling 1 855 4 PUBLIC  and entering the 10 digit phone number. Otherwise only customer support can remove the credit card from the account and you will have to verify the account for this to be done.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@syster  you can't unless you have access to his My Account.  However, since you do not have the phone and technically it is not your My Account, Support won't help you 

BUT, you can still do something.,   call your credit card and chargeback on the PM charge.  But please note your :friend's account will be suspended immediately, and he will have to work with PM support to get his service back   So, only do it when you really need to.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@syster 

Do a chargeback with credit card provider. 

I guarantee they'll stop soon thereafter. 

Need Help? Let's chat.