cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for a plan but no service

Atya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I bought a SIM card, registered online, paid for the plan. $15.75 was charged from my credit card but no service. When I login into my account it shows that I have to pay now. But I already paid.

5 REPLIES 5

@BKNS27  Unless it's been fixed you can partially activate an account with a browser but must complete the process with app n a phone. This failure to finish activating with a browser happens AFTER selecting a plane and paying! 😡

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

HI @spearo interesting.. where you copy all these from?

and for 4, technically it does not work here, PM is prepaid provider and do not provide refund

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Atya 

Sorry, you can’t activate your SIM online anymore. You need to download the PM app to activate your new SIM so I don’t know how you were charged?

Once you activate your SIM on the app then reboot your phone by powering off then back on.

spearo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your SIM card and payment. To resolve this situation, you should follow these steps:

1. **Check Your Payment Confirmation:** First, confirm that you have received a payment confirmation, either via email or SMS. This confirmation should include details of your payment, such as the amount paid, the date of the transaction, and a transaction ID.

2. **Contact Customer Support:** Reach out to the customer support or helpdesk of the service provider from which you purchased the SIM card and plan. Explain the situation to them, providing your payment confirmation details, and ask for assistance in resolving the issue.

3. **Document the Issue:** Keep a record of all your communications with customer support, including the date, time, and the names or employee IDs of the representatives you spoke with. This documentation can be useful in case the issue is not resolved promptly.

4. **Request a Refund:** If the issue persists and your service is not activated despite having paid, inquire about the possibility of a refund for the amount you paid. Make sure to ask about their refund policy and how long it might take to process the refund.

5. **Ask for a Service Activation:** If you prefer to have the service activated instead of a refund, request the service provider to activate your plan and SIM card based on your payment information.

6. **Check Your Account:** Periodically log in to your online account to see if there are any updates or changes to your service status. Sometimes, it may take a little time for payment processing to be reflected in your account.

7. **Escalate if Necessary:** If your issue remains unresolved after multiple attempts to contact customer support, consider escalating the matter to a higher level of customer service or management within the company. You can also file a complaint with relevant regulatory authorities if necessary.

Remember to remain patient and polite when dealing with customer support representatives, as they are more likely to help you if you are courteous. Be persistent in following up until the issue is resolved to your satisfaction.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Atya did you activate with a physical sim card or eSIM?  do you use the app to run through the activation step all the way till step 6?

If physical sim, try to reseat your sim card

Also, regardless of the sim type,  try to click Reset All Networks or Reset Network Settings

if nothing works, message support to open ticket for them to help, could be just a sim provision issue and easy fix for support:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.