cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid and have no service... Now have to pay again???

Lontano
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a 62$ plan... I was a day or two late paying... But paid in full with a $25 card and $40 voucher card coming to a total of $66 on my phone and what was left. I got a text saying my payment was successfully made but I still couldn't use my phone or call voicemail and still can't. I tried messaging moderators and this morning I checked my account it says I have $4 balance and I owe another $58 again. I haven't used mY phone once since I put cards on. I'm extremely frustrated and want to be reimbursed for the big chunk of money that has been STOLEN from me from public mobile.  

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Robturner2866 wrote:

Hi I paid for unlimited Canada calling text and data for 30.00 and it's been over a week and my phone is not working I had 39.00 to pay the 35.00 plan with unlimited Canada calling text and data I went into the phone store and they said someone would notify me within 24 hours I use this phone for my company I need it to work 

You had another thread going. What happened with some of the suggestions?

Robturner2866
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I paid for unlimited Canada calling text and data for 30.00 and it's been over a week and my phone is not working I had 39.00 to pay the 35.00 plan with unlimited Canada calling text and data I went into the phone store and they said someone would notify me within 24 hours I use this phone for my company I need it to work 

Lontano

I will do that. Thanks very much

@Lontano

If the tricks don't work, you will likely need to private message a moderator.  However, expect 2-3 day wait minimum.  

Send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

(include your phone number, account number and PIN)

Lontano

I tried the lost stolen trick it didn't work. Its still saying I owe 58$ as if I've used a month up already. I'll try the screenshot...heres to hoping. 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

That's unfortunate. I've only been with PM a short time but when I wrote about a porting issue, the mods were responsive (it can take a few days). PM is not set up like the other carriers where you can call someone for support. The support is more of the "crowd sourced" model with mods to jump in for issues that can't be resolved in the forums. 

I can see how that wouldn't be everyone's cuppa tea, but it works for me. Sorry it didn't work for you fiance.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mimmo wrote:

I second the lost stolen trick.  And if that doesn't work a screenshot of the selfserve overview page as well. 

Also what plan are you on?  62,$ seems quite high with the recent promos available unless you are on a full LTE plan.

@mimmoLte is very expensive 😞 30day/US calling/Text/2GB LTE = $62 would be my guess. LTE is the one that makes the plan builder show $7/$2 increments.

Mwelden
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My fiance had this same thing happened to him and he tried for months to get it fixed or even reimbursed but could never get a response, so he had to leave public mobile...

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I second the lost stolen trick.  And if that doesn't work a screenshot of the selfserve overview page as well. 

Also what plan are you on?  62,$ seems quite high with the recent promos available unless you are on a full LTE plan.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Lontano wrote:

I have a 62$ plan... I was a day or two late paying... But paid in full with a $25 card and $40 voucher card coming to a total of $66 on my phone and what was left. I got a text saying my payment was successfully made but I still couldn't use my phone or call voicemail and still can't. I tried messaging moderators and this morning I checked my account it says I have $4 balance and I owe another $58 again. I haven't used mY phone once since I put cards on. I'm extremely frustrated and want to be reimbursed for the big chunk of money that has been STOLEN from me from public mobile.  

@Lontano   Sorry I know you are frustrated but Public mobile does not "steal" money. If they do it was an accident / gitch (there are many here) and they will rectify it. Can you log into self -serv and click payment history and send us a screen shot of the last 90 days? (but remove your personal details if there are any). Public mobile is fair and if there was a payment mistake they will make it right. If you show us we can let you know if it was a mistake or why it happened.

Moderator response times seem to 4-5 days. I messaged them on tuesday and have not heard a response yet.  As for your service not working, there are glitches when your account is suspended due to non payment that once the payment is made the service is not properly restores. Try this trick here on this link. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Need Help? Let's chat.