cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to talk friends and family to join PM

Ottawatech
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I've been trying to get friends and family to change over to PUBLIC MOBILE but now that the plans jumped in price it's harder and harder to get them to change..

It's still a pretty good plan and deal but much higher in price when I signed up one week ago or so... I'm hoping they change this new promo that they've posted now because we can have more people to our Community so I can refer more people and get my bill even cheaper lol.
if the price will just stay the same or close to it, not jump double the price

The price jump from a week ago and dropping their really good plans to add both 3G and 4G networks and charge almost double the price to get 4G LTE and 12G,
I say let everyone use 4G LTE network and give them promo deals with access to the faster network for a great deal to keep customers coming in and referrals going out!
6 REPLIES 6

choding
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

no more recommand PM after fishinshing the promotion.

I had mind to change my whole family plan and refer my friend to move this plan.

but it was gone. new price is almost same as major companies. it means no benefit.

now I just wait fot new promotion.

I have used 3g data and LTE. LTE is way better than 3G.

Think! Who want to go old school as 3G?

Karnbot13
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I won't be referring anyone. There's not much point with the price increase.

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Yeah, Koodo has better plans now, so no point in referring people to PM.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

Why refer them here? for what now ? no one is mentionning this but they are offering 3G capped at 2.5 Mbps, that is the same you get with Wind when their towers are overloaded, so at this point even wind offer better service and price BOTH better then PM. Do them a good deed and refer them to Videotron if in ottawa, I have a lot of friends in there and they speak highly of it especially in Ottawa

Ottawatech
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
We'll see what they come up with after
July 24th when promo ends

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Be patient! They might be going through a phase.
Need Help? Let's chat.