cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Locked - Need Reset

bradcchurchill
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I messaged the Mod's yesterday for a reset. Still no response.

Looks like my auto renewal thru my CCD didnt go thru. How do I get the Mod's attention to get my account reset???

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bradcchurchill wrote:

Will 611 allow me in put in a CCD and charge it?

@bradcchurchillNot a new credit card directly. Only a pre-registered card online can be used with 611. But like I said go to recharge.com, buy a voucher with your credit card then use 611 to use the voucher. There are many local stores that sell vouchers but recharge.com is the easiest way.

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@bradcchurchillDial 611 while you wait. You can even buy voucher card from www.recharge.com and use that .

bradcchurchill
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Will 611 allow me in put in a CCD and charge it?

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bradcchurchillDial 611 while you wait. You can even buy voucher card from www.recharge.com and use that .

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@bradcchurchill wrote:

I messaged the Mod's yesterday for a reset. Still no response.

Looks like my auto renewal thru my CCD didnt go thru. How do I get the Mod's attention to get my account reset???

Thanks

@bradcchurchillSorry they are SUPER slow. I have been waiting 4 days for them to respond to me but nothing yet.

In the meantime, if you need to renew or purchase your plan/add-on/make a payment very quickly so that your plan does not expire, you can submit a payment through the Automated Service IVR (More information, please see the How Can I Pay For My Service? article).

Need Help? Let's chat.