cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid $15 for US roaming talk & text and it’s not working

Lynda1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid $15 for US talk & texting and it’s not working even thought it’s taken from my Visa

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lynda1 

If you conducted the 2 step process with payment in your account then make your Roaming purchase. Try rebooting your phone by powering off then back on. In your Cellular Network, pick T-Mobile or AT&T. Although AT&T may have removed 3G but I am not completely sure if this was done.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lynda1  - you added funds to your account. If the funds are still showing in the Available Funds area in your self serve then you did not yet add any addons to your account.

Go back to add that addon in your Plan and Addons section again.

Once you have done that, restart your phone.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Just to confirm, @Lynda1 , you are physically within the USA and connected to the T-mobile network.

Purchasing add-ons is a 2 step process, first you purchase the funds, then you select and add the desired add-on.

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add-Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re done.
  5. Some users have found that rebooting the device is required afterwards.
Need Help? Let's chat.