cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I ordered a SIM, but my phone is eSim compatible - can I adjust my order?

MississaugaJohn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I ordered my phone plan online thinking I'd get the eSim, but ended up paying $10 for a regular Sim without realizing it.

Is there any way to adjust my order? 

4 REPLIES 4

@Yummy- I agree. But some people think hey my phone can do that so I'll do that. Or online influencers. Hey he's talking it up and I like him so I'll do it. Then some phones are removing the sim slot making it all the worse. Some providers do offer some flexibility with esims though, but not here. Quelle surprise.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey John.

If you JUST ordered it in the last few hours or today, reach out to a CS Agent and tell them what happened. Just tell them you thought you clicked on the eSIM and then realized it wasn't the eSIM. They may be able to cancel the order as it won't go out till tomorrow or the next day. Then they can credit your account. I say this because I've seen it before in these forums and I've heard directly from a CS Agent themselves a while back saying it can be cancelled within 24 hours. But then again, CS Agents can be a hit or miss at times. 🙂

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on the top right corner mailbox. 

Good luck and let me know if it works. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

WHY this obsession with eSIM????

Once installed you CANNOT transfer it anywhere. If you change your phone you have to buy NEW one! If eSIM fails - you have to buy a new one...

Stay with physical SIM which you can easily move from phone to phone. Your phone HAS proper slot for that one so WHY asking for something else?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MississaugaJohn you cannot really cancel the sim order for a refund

if you are cool with physical sim, it does have some advantages, like you can easily change phone with physical sim card without paying extra like esim

Need Help? Let's chat.