cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to return an iPhone but cannot reach the sales division

ConnieP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My Public Mobile iPhone is not working I need to return it but I cannot sign into the store because my password doesn't work.

Please help

6 REPLIES 6

@ConnieP wrote:

They did say they understood the issue and someone would get back to me.  So I don't know where it stands.

Do not count too much on somebody to get in touch with you if you were not able to submit form.

Try to submit form after you do this:

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

@ConnieP  If you got a reply already just keep eye on the envelope icon for further correspondence 

ConnieP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for this. The SIMon did not work but the CS_Agents did.  However, when I filled out the form it would not submit.  They did say they understood the issue and someone would get back to me.  So I don't know where it stands.  I got this reply even though it seemed I could not actually submit the form.  Boy, am I confused.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ConnieP   you can open a ticket this way via Chatbot without signing into My Account or use the 4 digits to validate

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "CPO Phone", then click "Return or Exchange..", then click "Contact Us",  then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@ConnieP 

The online store login isn't needed for anything. That is only for your convenience for performing tasks such as saving your shipping address. In fact, no online store account is necesary to plaxe a phone order.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@ConnieP  You need support 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

Need Help? Let's chat.