cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to restart the phone transferring process ASAP

Pvkom26
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’ve been a customer of Public Mobile for 5 minutes and so far my experience was nothing short of terrible. For some reason I couldn’t reply to the phone transfer confirmation, and currently my new SIM is working only halfway - I can call and use internet but I cannot receive any text messages! Which makes it impossible to log into the My Account - I don’t receive the code.  

What’s worse is that before even trying I have to log in to the Public Mobile website with my email - and it seems like the site doesn’t even try to remember the “trust device”. I keep checking that box but it asks me to verify email every single time I try to log in. 

Somehow I discovered that this section of the site is still open to me, even with My Account access blocked. Any suggestions? I cannot even reach out to an agent currently because it is done from My Account section. 

1 REPLY 1

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Pvkom26  the sms issue is more with your old carrier.  is your old carrier account still active?

there is a PM porting team able to help you with that.  I will send you the number to your Community inbox.  Call them and they can re-initiate

Need Help? Let's chat.