cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoomer port failed

Canuckrider
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As others have mentioned, the zoomer port failed using imei , I’m stuck in limbo. I wish I had read other messages that said to use the account number with two leading zeros first. How do I restart the port process now? Tried chat but no one actually picks up. Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

Canuckrider

Just called again and it looks like the request is pushed thru now so I should be good to go! Cheers all and public mobile support has been great.

@Canuckrider call back the same porting team and ask for status update. They can send the porting request again

Canuckrider

I called public mobile support and they altered the request to include the account number this time, but then I called zoomer and they told me they don’t see this new request so I’m still stuck. Can I go into my account on PM and change my number to something else, then restart the port again? I cannot restart the port right now as it says my PM number is my ported number . But nothing is working 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Canuckrider 

PM porting support team can help.  I have sent you the porting support team number.  Please check your Community inbox (envelope on top right), check for the number and call

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Canuckrider 

There is a number to call to talk to live support.  You can provide them the account number and they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.