cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't send send MMS

Yossy107
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have a OnePlus 11 phone and for the last 30 days, I haven't been able to send MMS or RCS messages through my Messages app. Is there a way to fix it?

4 REPLIES 4

Yossy107
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you SO SO MUCH!!!

It worked!!!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Yossy107 

Along with checking the APN. Check to see if Cellular data is enabled.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Yossy107 

did you just update the OS to Android 14?  There has been some issue with OnePlus after the Android upgrade

With OnePlus, there might be a bit more work than simply updating.  Many confirmed that you need to delete the current APN profile first.  Then Add new profile and add according to this, please note case-sensitive and do not add extra spaces.  Remember to save the new APN and then reboot the phone before you try

APN: sp.mb.com
         (or try all upper case SP.MB.COM)
Proxy:
Port:
Username: <blank>
Password: <blank>
Server:
MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc
MMS Proxy: mmscproxy.mobility.ca
MMS Port: 8799
MCC: 302
MNC: 220
Authentication Type: Not Set
APN Type: default,supl,mms
         or    default,mms,agps,supl,fota,hipri
           (might need to include DUN for hotspot, please note case sensitive)
APN protocol: IPv4
APN roaming protocol: IPv4
APN enable/disable: APN enabled
                or  Turn APN on/off APN turned on
Bearer: Unspecified
MVNO (Mobile virtual network operator) type: GID
MVNO (Mobile virtual network operator)value: 4D

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Yossy107 - You may need a new APN as most one plus customers here at Public Mobile need the new MMS APN:

Pasted from here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/set-up-data-on-an-android-phone

1. Make sure your phone is unlocked. If it’s not, contact your previous wireless provider
  2. Check that your device is compatible on our network; for more information check out this article
  3. To access 5G network speeds, ensure you have a compatible phone, your phone’s software is up-to-date and you are connected to the Public Mobile 5G network where available.

Next, check your APN settings (Android Phones Only):

1. Open your phone’s settings and tap:
  • Access Point Names
  • New APN settings
  1. Verify the following field match:
  1. If you had to make any changes, save them, reboot your phone, and you’re good to go! Make sure to enable data in your phone settings
Need Help? Let's chat.