cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need more details on Public Mobile charges to my credit card

p_tetreault
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Since November I'm getting a new monthly charge of $22.60 on my credit card from Public Mobile which I cannot account for.  I'm also getting 3 other legitimate  PM monthly charges on my card for family phones.

How do I get more information from PM for what those monthly $22.60 charges are for?  Can I call and speak to a real person?

3 REPLIES 3

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@p_tetreault 

Which family account with pm has a $20 manual or automatic top up payment with a corresponding date? ($20+13% tax=$22.60) Check each accounts payment history for the $20 transaction. You can filter the payment history's dates up to the previous 90 days of transactions. Do you have an account on the $25 plan with $5 in rewards=$20 plan cost? ($2 autopay+$1 referral+$2 loyalty=$5?)

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@p_tetreault 

Your PM plan does not include sale tax.  When PM server takes fund from your autopay account to renew your plan,

the amount charge to your cc = plan cost + sale tax of your province.

But the amount shown in your payment history = plan cost only.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@p_tetreault 

Contact an agent via the chatbot:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.

Need Help? Let's chat.