cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help please urgent

Parham77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_AgentJ just signed up to transfer my account yesterday to public mobile and paid for subscription for 3 months. In the app it gave an error for me to transfer my old number to public mobile and said contact customer service.my previous freedom account number is . I cannot log in to my public mobile account it says FORBIDDEN A1. Please help my email associated with the account is  I cannot do anything with the app.

6 REPLIES 6

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@Parham77 We had a number of fixes corrected in our latest version App release, last night. Please try installing the latest version of the Public Mobile App. 

Parham77

Thank you very much everyone my problem got solved

@Parham77 wrote:

@CS_Agent Thank you very much everyone for giving me the porting number. I contacted them they tried to resolve the porting issue. However, when i try to log in to account both on the web and in the app it still says FORBIDDEN A1 the porting colleague of yours told me that they don't have access to resolve the issue of my account. Please help me and provide me with a way that I can get my account going because i still can't submit ticket or log in to my account.

@Parham77  -So you tried an incognito/private mode tab to try and log in? How about a totally different browser?

YOU are not responding to CS_Agent. Again, We are not Public Mobile employees on the COMMUNITY forum. The Two Methods to connect to the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team was provided in the earlier post. Please connect with them through PRIVATE messaging through a ticketing process.

tagging @CS_Agent and @J_PM  for assistance with the personal information in this OP's post.

Parham77

@CS_Agent Thank you very much everyone for giving me the porting number. I contacted them they tried to resolve the porting issue. However, when i try to log in to account both on the web and in the app it still says FORBIDDEN A1 the porting colleague of yours told me that they don't have access to resolve the issue of my account. Please help me and provide me with a way that I can get my account going because i still can't submit ticket or log in to my account.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Parham77  - This is a public forum, please edit your post to remove any personal information. To edit it, hit the down arrow at top, right of your post.

We are not Public Mobile employees on the forum - fyi!

It told you to contact customer service? Was there any instruction on how to do this? It should if it said this.

The 2 ways to contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team are below:

1 -  Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to: Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

** If this is a porting that was stuck or you missed the SMS text from Freedom, you can try calling the Telus porting phone number to re-request this.  We are not supposed to post here. So, check your private messages I will send it to you there.

EDIT, as for your "FORBIDDEN A1." message, try logging out completely, or close the browser/app, then try again. If you are on webbrowser you can also try a tab in incognito/private mode, this may work well too.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Parham77 

no worry, There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

Need Help? Let's chat.