cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help, it wont let me add my new bank card

Kitty7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently had to replace my bank card, but it wont let me replace it online, and it keeps giving me an error message

11 REPLIES 11

@Kitty7  Please let us know if support was able to help update credit card info to , last I heard they no longer help with that anymore 

Kitty7

ooooohhh okay thank you so much for the info!

@Kitty7  There’s no more auto pay reward or loyalty reward , it’s been replaced by points  everyone is on points now . You have to pay full plan price and get 5% back on plan spend and once a year get 10 points for your anniversary. Friend rewards have same value but 1 point for each friend every 30 days . With the added step of redeeming $15 off your bill once you have earned 15 points 

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kitty7 have you tried through the Public Mobile app on your device? 

Kitty7

thank youu, yeah i may get a voucher for now, i just was trying to avoid that because i have to pay an extra $10 to get one of those, and my auto pay helps me save, thank youu

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kitty7 one option is to buy a voucher from a store and load it to your account but that requires stepping out of the house. The other option is to contact a CS agent, you will need to open a ticket through the Chatbot:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
(and then type: Customer Support Agent)

Or, if you are having trouble with the Chatbot try sending a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
(note: you will need to be logged into your Community account for this link to work)

@Kitty7  You might need to wait a full 24 hours before trying again on different browser or try the app instead . But if your in a total hurry you can buy payment voucher from shopper drug mart and load the funds *611 to resume services right away and worry about updating card later 

Kitty7

Ive tried to clear my cookies, ive tried to use a different browser, nothing is working and i need my phone to work. it just keeps giving me an error and i am running out of patience. Please help.

Kitty7

nothing worked

Kitty7

I shouldn't even have to use incognito though. I'll try it and see.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Use clean browser, clean cookies, use incognito mode.
Try to use app and do NOT try to change CC info very often. Wait 2-3 hours before attempts.

Need Help? Let's chat.