cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I’m trying to reactivate my plan.

peterd2262
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m trying to reactivate my account but I only want texting now.  I put in $20 into my account to do this,  but it’s asking for another $88 to reactive to the old renewal that had 3GB of data on the 90 day.  I only want 30 days now.  Does it take awhile for it the renew?

2 REPLIES 2

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@peterd2262 hopefully you reached out to the moderator team yesterday and have heard back already.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

If your plan is in suspended mode (ie you don't have any active service because you didn't renew your plan after your previous plan ended) you need help from the moderator team to change your plan.

They have left for the day but, working on a first come first serve basis, will get back to you as soon as they can tomorrow morning.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, plan you want to switch to / problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Need Help? Let's chat.