Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm trying to pay my bill

Xe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

8 REPLIES 8

@EdMacLeod 

Unless you are in an isolated area or isolating vouchers are readily available. Vouchers that are immediately valid to load onto your account via 611 can be purchased at Shell gas stations, 7/11, London Drugs, SDM along with some RTP at certain gas bars such Canadian Tire ( not at the retail store) for a small fee ($1). Refer to the voucher catalogue for further info.....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

Furthermore going forward contacting the moderators and verifying your account you can inquire about the 4 digit pin # you chose when activating so you can access your autopay card for payments via 611. To add a voucher via 611 just dial the number from your phone then press ( 1 ) and ( 1 ) again and enter the 12 digit pin code.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could make a payment using recharge.com but there is a service fee.  Here is more info.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/voucher-payment-options

Anonymous
Not applicable

@EdMacLeod : You can buy vouchers in lots of stores or a couple places online. You can use the Instant Top-up method in a couple stores. You don't need your 4 digit PIN to redeem vouchers in the 611.

EdMacLeod

This is the second time I am entering this info. I have an auto-pay. I made a payment to my credit card to make room for the auto-pay but the auto-pay happened before the credit card payment was posted (3 days). The same day auto-pay was due the service was temporarily suspended. I wanted to pay with another credit card there is no way to do so.

I spent 4 hours trying but the service is so poor and rigid that I finally gave up. I went to *611 but there is only the PRE-registered credit card or payment voucher, which I have no idea where to find it. Also, it requires a PIN which I do not have. I'm ready to switch to another service but I want to pay the bill.

ANY suggestions?

EdMacLeod

I was on auto-pay. I made a payment on the credit card to ensure I had money for Public Mobile. The credit card payment was not posted until after the auto-payment swept the card. The same day payment was I wanted to use a different card. It's impossible because to verify my account I need the phone number, which was suspended the same day.

I really want to make the payment but can't because there is no way to do so. Any suggestions?

@Xe 

Is your renewal tonight? Are you registered for autopay? Do you currently have service?

If your renewal is tonight.....it will first say expired, it will then change to suspended. At about midnight est your plan and/or minutes counter will reset and your rewards ( if any) will be applied. Your plan amount will be charged to your account balance and if any amount is still owing autopay will charge your credit card on file at about 2am est. If you don't have autopay and you don't have enough in your balance to cover your plan amount your account will not change from suspended to active and your services will stop working between 6 am and noon est.

If you don't have autopay you can pay with a credit card thru your account (Clear your browser, use secret/incognito mode in firefox, chrome or safari.) or with a voucher thru 611 or your account.

If your service has been suspended and does not work and you have made a payment but clicking reactivate does not take your payment and renew your plan then go to the usage or plans page. Click on lost/stolen, suspend your service, log out/in, resume your service, log out and reboot.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Xe ...and what seems to be the issue?

Can you describe a bit more details?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Xe 

2 most utilized ways are either through your account self-serve, or via dialing *611.

Either way can be with a payment card if one is registered on the account, however with *611 you'll need to know your PIN number.

Either way can be with a payment voucher, and you won't need to know PIN number with *611.

Here's the Public Mobile help article:

How to Pay

Need Help? Let's chat.