cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm trying to change my plan

Hayleigh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have followed the direction to a T but there is nothing populating for a plan option when I try to change it. Attached screenshot of the error. When I try to select "View more options" it takes me to a systems error page. 

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Hayleigh 

This is usually a browser issue. Follow @0077 's instructions or change your browser. Firefox and chrome work best.....rebooting your device or changing devices can help with the issue as well and/or logging into your self serve account using secret/incognito mode when making changes in your account.

You should be able to select a new plan and schedule a change plan on next renewal. If you are moving to a higher priced plan it is recommended that you manually top up your account before renewal with the new plan amount as autopay has been known to fail on the first renewal of a higher priced plan.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

To pre-verify your account, provide your full name, address, your email, phone # and 4-digit account PIN#

@Hayleigh wrote:

I have followed the direction to a T but there is nothing populating for a plan option when I try to change it. Attached screenshot of the error. When I try to select "View more options" it takes me to a systems error page. 

@Hayleigh 

This is a long standing issue with the Public Mobile Self Serve website and this happens periodically and randomly. Often, the only solution is to wait and try making the change at a later time.

I have removed the picture from your mesage post. Please do not upload images such as this.  You'll still need to go into your Community account and delete the picture yourself as I cannot access that option.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Hayleigh 

Please blackout your personal phone number as this is a public Community forum.

As noted by @0077 , try clearing the cache, cookies and go incognito.

Members use Microsoft Edge browser without any issues.

Annyoung
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was having the same issue as well. Incognito mode works. 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

I got exactly the same screen as you using older Firefox.

Switched to Chrome and got correct one

Yummy_0-1647649255505.png

Use different browser (PC), Chrome, Edge...

Need Help? Let's chat.