cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to LOG OUT on account for phone purchase?

Tahiti
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you all for helping out in my phone purchase, done.  You guys help are much appreciated!!!

After purchase, received email confirmation of order.  I cannot find way to LOG OUT the new purchase account (Question: what is the proper name for this account?)  Tested in purchasing a new phone, I'm still in account (need to click purchase to see if my account name shows.   (The log-out option is only available on the purchase page, but there is a phone in my shopping cart)   Cleared shopping cart, just return to ??, no more option in signing out this purchase account. Help!!

4 REPLIES 4

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Tahiti   You should get another email soon letting you know the phone has been shipped with an option to view the order which opens to a tracking number and progress made on the shipment.

If you clear your browser cache/cookies (I always use timeline to clear"everything") then you should be fine.  It's usually a good idea to use incognito/privacy mode for logging into accounts for the future too.

Tahiti
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Found email from PM about opening Customer Account (purchasing phone).  Hope credit card information was not saved.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Tahiti   It's not really another account, just a purchasing option from the PM website. 

If you've completed all the steps and have already received the confirmation email from PM, then just exit the page, but I would then clear all your cache/cookies afterwards too.   You should also get an email which gives the tracking # for the delivery of the phone.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Tahiti   not the best way, but on the same browser, try to clear cache .  There are couple options when you clear cache,  pick the highest level one.  but that might log you out from your other sites too

Need Help? Let's chat.