cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I haven't received a Sim (for 3 weeks)

Henrypham
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid my money for purchasing your Sim on June 26. But now I haven't received my Sim card to activite my account.

I wonder how could I get and it takes me almost 1 month pay my account for nothing?

could you solve this problem? I

6 REPLIES 6

Henrypham
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your sharing

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Henrypham 

there's a Mobile Klinik in TB and they usually have the PM sims for sale. You could call them to see if they have one for you...their number in TB is 807-235-5077.  If you buy one, you could message the Public Mobile Customer Support agent to credit you account for new sim cost.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Henrypham, just an FYI that this is a public forum, anyone can view it so you should avoid any personal information on your posts. To edit your post click on the very small round circle with a v in it and select "Edit Reply"

As for the SIM card, even though you have paid for the service it won't start until you link the SIM card and activate your account through the Public Mobile app. If you have a TELUS/Koodo or Mobile Klinik store nearby you can buy one for $10 plus tax or through Amazon for $4.99 and free shipping through Prime but you need to speak to a CS_agent first to see if they will reimburse you for the extra expense of buying another SIM card. Click the orange round circle in the bottom right corner and type: Customer Support Agent

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Henrypham  Since it's more than 10 business days you can contact customer service by opening a ticket at the chat icon bottom right of this page or, if that doesn't work for you, send support a private message using this link 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

You should also tap on the v in a circle top right of your post and edited out all your personal information since this is a public web page viewable by anyone on the internet.

Although you have already paid, your subscription should not start counting down the 30 days until you activate the sim card.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Open a ticket with agent and explain situation. SIMs are send by Canada Post with o tracking.
You can ask for replacement and credit for not being able to use services.

Need Help? Let's chat.