cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have problem with my sim

atefe_honardust
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Its around 2 weeks that my sim has this problem sometimes it solved and then back. I did reset factory, i reset my network in my phone i tried my sim in another phone but I have problem yet.Hi Its around 2 weeks that my sim has this problem sometimes it solved and then back. I did reset factory, i reset my network in my phone i tried my sim in another phone but I have problem yet.

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@atefe_honardust 

Did you have the same issue when you tried your Sim card in the other phone? Was the other phone an unlocked (from a carrier) device?

Does the Sim card sit snugly in the Sim card slot/tray? If not try using a little tape or a paper shim to ensure it does not move around and stays is contact with the phone. Also make sure your Sim card and Sim slot are clean and clear of any dirt or debris. Gently clean the Sim card/slot with a Q-tip lightly dampened with a little isopropyl alcohol and/or a pipe cleaner bent in shape for the Sim slot.

Did the issue begin after your renewal? If it's a provisioning issue you can try making a manual top up payment that may result in a reprovisioning of your Sim card. The top up amount will just sit in your available funds and end up be used to pay your plan amount on your next renewal.

You may want to edit your post and delete from your image library in your profile the second screenshot of your phone screen since it contains one of your contacts personal info who you would not want to start getting spammed with nuisance calls due to you accidently posting it on a public forum. Click on the little arrow on the right side of your post to edit/delete the image.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@atefe_honardust   it could be your device or could be the sim card, so, please try this before giving up and open ticket with PM Support:

did you try your sim card on another phone?  it will be best to try it on another phone for couple days to confirm if it is a device problem

even you don't have another phone to test, try to reseat the sim card first.  Power down the phone first, then take the sim card out for a minute, wipe it clean. Then put it back firmly and power up the phone

See if that help

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@atefe_honardust wrote:

Hi Its around 2 weeks that my sim has this problem sometimes it solved and then back. I did reset factory, i reset my network in my phone i tried my sim in another phone but I have problem yet.Hi Its around 2 weeks that my sim has this problem sometimes it solved and then back. I did reset factory, i reset my network in my phone i tried my sim in another phone but I have problem yet.photo_2022-12-17_18-25-31.jpg

Turn off the phone, remove the sim card, wait a couple minutes, then input the sim card and reboot the phone.

Is your account activate or suspend? Make sure your account is activate. 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@atefe_honardust 

You should use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket started, and have a Customer Support Agent look into your sim card and provisions.

You'll find the link for the Chat Bot Simon at the bottom of this page.

Need Help? Let's chat.