cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2Go reward

Mus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

we have me an my family 3 accounts with Public Mobile. My daughter and my wife already received text message for the free 2 GO Data as holiday reward but never I. Did Public Mobile miss this event for few customers? Should I receive it before the dead line?

9 REPLIES 9

rudavil

Same problem here texting yes2 to 4911 won't work you just get an instant message saying that account doesn't qualify for any bonus...

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can text 4911 yes2 and see if it works 

duakrishan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You might be receive this offer shortly

duakrishan

But this is not for all the three mobile numbers this is only on which you have received this message 

duakrishan

Please send back from where you have received this message with YES2 and you will immediately get added the 2GB Data

@Brilliance wrote:

Hi there Mus, you did not miss the offer do not worry, this is completely normal. Public Mobile is sending these offers out in batches everyday so it doesn't run down the systems if they send them all at once. This means that most customers will get it different days, which is why your daughter and wife got it before you. if you don't receive the Text Message by the 14th you can try texting YES2 to 4911 and it will text you back telling you whether or not the add on worked. If it doesn't and the 15th cones and goes, you'll need to contact Public Mobile by messaging the CS_Agent on your Community Direct Messages. If you just activated with Public Mobile this December the Add-ons will Automatically be added to your My Account.

Please be aware that tickets need to be going through the chatbot. Sending a direct private message will result in slower reponse time.

Mus

Thank you for the quick response. I will wait then. We gave 3 more days to go and will get it by then

Jennyliu

Do not worry. You will get that message. Just be patient and wait until Dec 15th.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@Mus 

Please be patient. Everyone will get the free holiday gifts.

The text message is being sent out in batches until December 15.

Need Help? Let's chat.