cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no service

taitaniahiguchi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

I have not had any service for 3 days. Please help em get service.

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@taitaniahiguchi 

Check to see if there is a Telus outage in your area:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

If you ported your number over to PM 3 days ago. Did you reply to the text confirming you are porting over to PM within a 90 minute window?

If you missed replying to the text, you need to contact a CS_Agent to restart the porting process.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@taitaniahiguchi - can you provide more information so things can be narrowed down for troubleshooting?

If you had working services before this and your My Account is showing Active, try:

*turn off your phone, then reboot

*removing your SIM, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode, then going back to regular mode

*perform a reset network settings on your device

*try your SIM card into another compatible phone for a few days to see if the issues are the same...this could rule out a device issue/setting.

*manually select the 3G / WCDMA ONLY network in your Mobile Connections area in your settings (temporarily) for dropping or unable to make incoming/outgoing calls

If Suspended, see @dabr's post.

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @taitaniahiguchi 

Login to your account what the state is showing is Active.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@taitaniahiguchi   It could be due to an autopay failure in which case you need to login to your account (incognito/private mode) and Reactivate by making a manual payment.  Or purchase a voucher from SDM, London Drugs, 7/11 or Shell and add the funds by dialing 611 on your phone.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@taitaniahiguchi  Did you just post number over ? Activate ? Or did this just happen all of a sudden ?

Need Help? Let's chat.