cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have my account set to pre-authorized payment

DannyBlack
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's not accepting a payment, if I manually pay I get... oppps something went wrong try again later prompt WHY?

6 REPLIES 6

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Carefully check and re-enter your card info and other required details. Make sure that you don't enter the letter "O" and type in zero instead.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DannyBlack   there have been couple posts about this issue today and yesterday, not sure if it is really a system-wide issue

But it has been couple hours since your original post, if you have not tried for at least one full hour, try again now.  There might be a fraud lock triggered earlier when you were trying to pay couple times.    The fraud lock will be gone after an hour

Or you can try to use *611 to pay, but you will need your 4 digits PIN.  Forgotten the pin?  no worry, as long as you can login to My Account, you can reset it on the Profile page.  So, if you have forgotten, reset it first, then try to pay via *611

if that does not work still and you need the service back urgently?  Pay by voucher.  Get a voucher from SDM/711/Londo Drug/Shell, their vouchers can be used immediately.  You can also get a voucher online , and then use it immediately, from recharge.com/ ding.com /muskbird.com with a small charge

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@DannyBlack 

If you are on AutoPay, check if AutoPay is enable in the Payment section.

Sometime AutoPay get disabled for no reason so just turn it back on.

@HALIMACS  You give me drive buddy 

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1674347267908.png

Please tell this makes me a author did it all in ma own too 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

How far have you gotten in the process, @DannyBlack ?

Perhaps check your payment card for transactions.

Also check self-serve payment history after refreshing screen to see if payments applied.   If they did, they may be displaying in your Available Funds.

When on the self-serve screen, tap this area first to get a refreshed version of the site:

HALIMACS_0-1674347138105.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DannyBlack  Try again incognito private mode or a different device or lap top also if you know the PIN number you can 611and with voucher no pin needed 

edit also check cc expiry 

Need Help? Let's chat.