cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have money in my balance but my service is still suspended

gway34
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I added 60$ payment voucher thru *611 on my phone but the system doesn't recognize that the balance on my account is supposed to activate my service again please help mr
3 REPLIES 3

Login to your account and look at Available Funds. If that equals your plan cost try clicking Change Plan and "buy" it again. The system will take your available funds. Logout, reboot your phone, and check for service.

If there are no available funds, and/or service is not working, send  a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada on wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

If your account is active then do this

I would say send the mods your voucher # by private message, also include a screenshot of the voucher and they will be able tohelp you out.

Here is how to send a private message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

If your account is not active or suspended then you still have to contact them to reactivate the account and the voucher, Only mods can reactivate your account again.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Is this a new activatio or restore from suspension?

Need Help? Let's chat.