cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been trying to subscribe but the system keeps rejecting my CC information.

CarlSeedhouse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried four different cards with the same failure errors.

What gives? If this is an indication of your service, it may just be pathetic.

7 REPLIES 7

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@CarlSeedhouse 

Assume that the credit card is based on Canadian or US bank.  PM does not accept other international credit cards. 

Might want to try to delete the app.  Re-install the app.  Or clear cache from app. 

Make sure that the postal code matches your billing credit card information. 

CarlSeedhouse

I have checked my CC card site, and the charge did not go through. I have tried two devices, the app, safari and chrome.

So far it's been a horrible experience and you can't call anyone to do it the old fashioned way.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@CarlSeedhouse 

I would also check your online credit card information.  Just to make sure that you weren't charged anyways. 

If not charged, you can try again.  Website has caching issues.  Might want to try incognito mode, clear cache.  Or try a different device.  

CarlSeedhouse

Both the app and the website. I tried Safari and Chrome. So far, PM sucks.

eddieO
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CarlSeedhouse, if you are trying with the PM app on your phone trying doing it through a web browser (or vice versa if you were already trying from a web browser)

CarlSeedhouse

Both the app and the website. I tried Safari and Chrome. So far you guys suck.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @CarlSeedhouse were you using PM app? try the app and use a different email to set-up the account 

Need Help? Let's chat.