Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need some help here please.

7 REPLIES 7

D_K
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got it done. Thanks guys.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

No issue at login. While using 'forgot password' and If you forgot the email id then use all the email ids and keep checking your emails. 

If you still dont remember the right email id, then contact support agents. 

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

I think there is an issue with logging in.

Logged in 5 seconds ago. No issues...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@D_K 

Try again in 15 minutes. You are locked out by entering the wrong password too many times.

HI @CountyDownIeUk   I can login without problem

@D_K   

Wait an hour before you try again

If that does not work, first try resetting password yourself.  Use the Forgot Password link there and enter the email address and follow the steps.

And in case you still cannot reset it yourself, open a ticket with PM CS Agent

At : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. type: "Forgot log in information"
  2. Then Click "Contact Us"
  3. Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

I think there is an issue with logging in. Perhaps PM is working on it and just not saying?  I tried to help a friend open an account a few days ago...is a big mess....and still cannot log in.....his number was ported and works...... 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you try forgotten password? Do you still remember your secret answer?

You can always contact agent for assistance:

- Use the ticketing system for a faster response time (preferred method as Ticket is assigned and easy to follow up with CSA). Click Chatbot - Ticket and type ticket, then click on Contact Us, then click on issue you inquire about. Link for creating ticket will be presented.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

Need Help? Let's chat.