cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I forgot what e mail I used to join

bigwowman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey don't have my e mail on file yet when i put phone in then says I have an e mail.associated with it.   So put in FORGOT PASSWORD  and they want e mail to send to. Put that in and says not regognized.I can't change a anything....ask anything....do anything if I can't sign in...join....get a plan....i been on here 10 yrs and can't get any loyalty since I'm not recognized or get in at all. WHEN THE  phone operator was around I had the best service of anything I ever used EVER....thats what made me join PUBLIC MOBILE. It made.me think it was Public People a around me just like me who would do anything to make me happy...which they  ALWAYS did. Now I don't feel like part of the PUBLIC or  COMMUNITY in fact I feel like a nothing when i can't even get help from anyone since they shut down service operators on phone. A com.puter is not .PUBLIC  and looking at endless babble from preprogrammed answers without any THINKING to help me really gets me down. All.i wanted.to do waS  see if I can take advantage of one of many offers....loyalty...others to join....5 gig deal....pre pay deal....etc and I can't even sign in....join.....leave or anything EXCEPT USE THIS TOOL.....the kicker is.if any probs just see a moderator with an e mail.........LOL...have to be registered!  Argggggg!!   All would of been fine if they just would of sent a message to e mail instead of asking for number....THEN stopping in tracks.I can join up with alias and spout off here like i am now....but try and get a password....they want a phone number and your screwed again. Reminds me of goin to bank to get money but misplaced card....wont give me it but took the 2 thousand I wanted in no problem.....sent me a thank you to my e mail....dont wanna touch that one!!

5 REPLIES 5

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM has evolved, as the competition has become more aggressive.  Evolved, as they had to due away with call in customer service.

Worked in customer service before; one spends 80% of ones time just listening to customers rant.  Thus, the contact a mod with the online tool; elimates much of this 80%.

The best option for you would be to contact a mod (link).

chelsealzl
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm sorry to hear about your experience! It's very frustrating for sure when something familiar to you is totally replaced by something else and you're having difficulty accessing help. Definitely contact the moderators like the others have said regarding your account. They can perhaps verify your account by your phone number and/or alternative options. Message them and you may get a response within an hour or up to 48 hours. I hope you get the help you need soon and have everything worked out! Best wishes.

selva1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Your story is very sad. Explain this to moderator and they are generally quick in responding. Good luck!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator for assistance.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• If you don’t need to share personal or account information, just tag @Moderator_Team to your thread and they’ll show up. Just like that.
  • If you need to share personal or account info, send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking the envelope icon, then ‘New Message’, and address your message to Moderator_Team.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

you can do most things on *611 for starters

Need Help? Let's chat.