cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't know my phone number

Walter
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I dial my number, someone else answers.

4 REPLIES 4

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you do recent porting?

Log in to your PM account and check what your number is. If you pick number while signing and you do not like it you can change it very easily.

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Walter 

You probably got a phone number that someone else already has.

Just change the phone number yourself from inside your My Account.

You can also change your phone number up to 4 times a month for free.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Walter Did you just join pm and try to port number from old carrier ?

if yes did you reply YES to the confirmation text from old carrier that you would have only had 90mins to respond to if yes to all the above you will need supports help 

Getting help from agent

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get                       

Or get help right here in the community

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Walter log into your My Account and check your phone number listed.

Did you just change your phone number or activate a new SIM/account by any chance? If so, there is a slight possibility a number was assigned to you that is already with someone else. If this is the case, go into My Account and select to change your number to something else, this should hopefully fix this issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.