Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don’t get the reset email

Jbauneectk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don’t get the reset email

13 REPLIES 13

Once you pay to reactivate the account then you can use the SMS option to send the password reset code. Then you can login and change the registered credit card. That's if you remember the registered email address. And that address can be anything either fake or closed as it's just a login id for here.

Jbauneectk

Not sure what I need to login, I can’t get any emails for resetting password or anything from that site

Jbauneectk

OK, so that would be a temporary fix, but that wouldn’t help me to get into the website and set up a pre-payment plan

@Jbauneectk wrote:

What are they?

@Jbauneectk   you can buy vouchers from stores or online and then redeem it via *611.  But if you get it from stores, try to get it from SDM/7-11/Shell/London Drug.  Vouchers from there can be used immediately, vouchers from other stores could take up to 24 hours for it to active

you can also do instant top up in some places.  All you need is to provide them the phone number:

Instant top-ups are currently available at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations.

Jbauneectk

Set up prepay

Jbauneectk

What are they?

Jbauneectk

Set up prepayment plan, card had expired on last one

Welcome back. So what are you trying to do to need in to your account?

Jbauneectk

Emails from the public mobile site don’t get into my email inbox (not in spam folder or anything like that either, wether it’s password reset or “we just want to make sure it’s you” nothing gets there, although it gets there from this community site

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jbauneectk 

trying use different browser,open incognito mode,clear cache,cookie, try again

or send Private message to CS_Agent  to reset for you

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

So what are needing to do to need to login? There are other payment methods if that's what you're needing to do.

Jbauneectk

No spam folder

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Jbauneectk you checked the spam folder?

if there is no email,  then open ticket with CS Agent,  they will help :

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

1. First type: "Forgot log in information"
  2. Then Click "Contact Us"
  3. Finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
    you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

Once ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.