cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I did a number transfer 17days ago and I am not receiving text messages

TelusSxcks
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Today is June 3 and I did a number transfer on May 13th. I am not getting text message. So, I used the live chat to try to get help. However, at the end it recommends me to talk to a live agent. However, there is no way to talk to anyone to get help and I'm extremely frustrated.

6 REPLIES 6

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@TelusSxcks 

As you wait for CSA help, you can try a network reset of the phone.  Note: this will erase any saved Wifi passwords. 

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I believe you can just type customers service agent or open ticket  with chat bot to open a ticket. Don't know from sure as I have not tried. Or you can use the link I left in my last post to private message them

TelusSxcks

I am okay with chatbot triaging and re-directing so that customer can get connected to the right people. But my experience with it was very negative as it kept pointing me to the customer help page with does not present any option to open case or starting a private message. Disappointing.

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm guessing you were using chat bot. It should have let you open a ticket. You can private message below.  Sounds like an old problem that was fixed about a month ago. I'm guessing you are one of the last to be affected by it.  Pm can fix it you just need to contact them with a ticket or private message.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

TelusSxcks

Thanks @Dunkman for the response! Adding more info as requested:

I am able to receive phone calls; I am able to call; Data is working fine; I called my previous carrier and they said the number is ported; I deactivated the SIM on my phone.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@TelusSxcks 

More details would be helpful. 

Are you able to receive phone calls?  What about outgoing texts or calls?  Data working fine?

Did you respond yes to your previous carrier's port request text?  

If you still have your old carrier's physical SIM card, you might want to re-insert to see if the previous account is still active. 

Need Help? Let's chat.