cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I changed my plan from $15/m to $25/m, lost refer-a-friend reward, can someone help me ?

yongca
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my plan from $15/m to $25/m, lost refer-a-friend reward, can someone help me ? I see post contact CSA can help, but I don't know how to contact them and what is CSA for.

Thank you for help 

18 REPLIES 18

Did you possibly switch over to the new points system? I know you say $0. But I wonder. Do you know if those friends are still with Public?

yongca

thanks for help.  I refered  two friends, before I have $2 credit every month. Now there is $0 for refer a friend.

I finally submit a ticket today, waiting for answers. It is so hard to reach support team now and this is their system bugs.

@yongca- What's the problem you need them for? Maybe we can help you.

Did you go through the chatbot and did it eventually come around to a submit a ticket link? Sometimes it doesn't work though. Then you need to send a private message to username cs_agent.

yongca

on public website, there is get help, chat with a robot,  says can  submit a form to a Customer Support Agent,

but how?  how to contact support team? thanks

yongca

thanks every one,  I goto reward dashboard, there is $0 for Refer-a-Friend, I didn't change my number, only upgrade plan to $25 last month.

I only have one referral. As far as I know it doesn't show any of the numbers

Nope. it is not organized in that way.

For some reason, with the new rewards system,  they don't show all the friends' numbers

@JL9 

No? Show details. 

2C81DD71-B4DA-4F54-9F52-B02D1E98D213.jpeg

@dabr @CountyDownIeUk 

Nope All they have is the points balance at the top. then it shows all the rewards you can redeem before. There is a catalogue of all the different rewards. Further on down the page you can see your history/transactions and click on earnings and redemptions. It will just show you what you redeemed your points for and the date, and your earnings just show the date and what you earned. So for example I got a refer-a-friend reward (1 pt) but you can't even click on it to see what referral it is so you cannot keep track at all. So if I don't receive the point that is the only way that I know he may have left (or it could be an error?! who knows) and if I get the point I can assume he is obv still with PM - really poorly thought out to say the least.

@CountyDownIeUk   

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@JL9 

Is there not a DETAIL line to click???

That's what I'm wondering too. 

@JL9   You don't get the option to click "show details" under the different rewards category in the Rewards page? 

@JL9 

Is there not a DETAIL line to click???

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Correct. You don't see anything at all, you just see the one point eventually get added. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@JL9    Do you mean on the new points system, you don't see the RAF's last four digits of their tel. number in My Rewards portal?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Unless he is on the new rewards - we don't have that

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@yongca 

Login to your account and look in the Rewards section and see if the last 4 digit phone number is still listed.

If not, they decided to port out of PM to another carrier.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@yongca   If you made an immediate plan change, then the rewards don't get applied for this cycle but will get deducted at your next renewal.

Customer support is available via chatbot here:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Need Help? Let's chat.