Did you mean: 

I cannot download my esim

jaike081
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Now what?

8 REPLIES 8

HI @jaike081 

yes, iPhone SE 2020 has eSIM and should work

have you submit a ticket with PM agent yet?  they might be able to get you another eSIM QR code to try or they might offer you free physical sim instead.  Yes, while eSIM should work, some got that error and have to go back to physical sim.  If PM offers you that, ask them to let you buy from Telus or Koodo store for quicker turnaround and ask them to give you back the cost of the sim card

jaike081

"Unable to Activate eSim You can try again, or contact your carrier for assistance."

Iphone SE (2020). Again, wouldn't of opted for esim if system didn't suggest my phone was supported.

Contacted customer service.

You started in the contact support by now right?
What was the fail message if you remember after all these tries?
What is the make and model of the phone?

@jaike081 You shouldn't have to buy a new esim. Contact customer service at the link provided by @Abheer and they will take care of you.

jaike081

Definitely not buying another esim. New account. Said it was downloading, and then got a fail message. Have tried re-downloading multiple times.

I think you might need to buy another one. I wonder what happened on your first attempt. Did you get errors? Did it seem to complete but the service didn't work? Is this a new account? Or just changing to the esim?

jaike081

Received the qr code and have tried it multiple times, each time failing. I also ensured phone is esim compatible multiple times, and system said it is.

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @jaike081 
Did you receive QR code in the email? If so, is your device eSIM compatible?
Contact CS agent using the link below and ask them to resend you the email with the QR code.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Make sure to monitor the envelope icon on the top right since that is where you will receive the response.

Abheer_0-1700156018949.png

Need Help? Let's chat.