Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing Calls I didn't make

D97
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Screenshot_2023-11-16-10-28-20.png

Screenshot_2023-11-16-10-28-29(1).png

I haven't made any calls and I didn't receive any either. No one has this number, I bought it for my brother who isn't in Canada yet. This isn't really a "I'm worried about my minutes" or whatever, it's more of a safety/privacy issue. I've seen similar posts that said it was voicemail but my phone never actually rang so idk.. Is this normal or am I right to be worried?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

HI @D97 

it is possible due to network issue.  Many time people not having good 3G connections and calls got forwarded to VM before the phone switch in time to 3G network to get the calls.  Some people will change the network to 3G to avoid this, but data speed could suffer.  I would say monitor your incoming calls, if more calls go to VM unnoticed, then try changing to 3G and test

D97

I called it and it's fine, I received the call. So it's super weird that I didn't get these calls since I'm pretty much attached to my phone 😅

Yes that is odd. Do you have your own phone that you can call this brother phone and see what happens?

D97

It's just weird that the call on the 12th says it's answered and not missed 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The 4001 number is the voicemail. It's how the voicemail system works. Call comes in, the default call forwarding forwards that call by "making" a call to voicemail.
As for getting the calls in the first place, maybe the number belonged to somebody else and it's long since on junk call lists.

Need Help? Let's chat.