Did you mean: 

I cannot access My Account to change subscription plan, please help

S_Lab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot access My Account to change subscription plan, please help

Thank you!

9 REPLIES 9

@S_Lab wrote:

When I login and verify code, it just returns to the login page. Nothing happens

HI @S_Lab 

Use Incognito/Private/Secret mode on your browser to login My Account and try again.   Also, try using the PM app

S_Lab

When I login and verify code, it just returns to the login page. Nothing happens

S_Lab

HI @S_Lab 

then as said above, best to submit ticket with PM agent and let them help with the login first, they might be able to schedule the change for you as well

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@S_Lab 

When was the last time you were able to successfully login to your account? 

If it was before May then you most likely don’t have your eversafe account linked to your existing PM account. In that case contacting customer service is the only remedy and they can link the two accounts.

Please click this link below to message customer service:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

S_Lab

Hi @hTideGnow @JRod @BKNS27 I can't login even I inputted my correct login details many times. Thanks for your replies!

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@S_Lab 

Create a Eversafe ID if you haven’t done it yet before login. Click on Sign Up.

IMG_0110.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @S_Lab 

what error message you got?

wait and hour and try again , try using Incognito/Private/Secret mode, try using the app

and let us know if you can login and just not able to change subscription or you cannot even login?

If same, please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@S_Lab 

Are you just unable to receive the two-factor code via your phone when you try and login? If you have access to your email you can have the code sent to your email.

Once it asks for the two factor code upon login hit the “didn’t receive code” option: 

IMG_4453.png

This will open up a menu that gives you the option to have the code sent to your email:

IMG_4454.png

If you continue to have issues trying to access your account please reach out to customer service for assistance:

Please click this link below to message customer service:

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon on desktop, click your avatar icon in the corner and then click messages if on mobile).

Need Help? Let's chat.