cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't use my 300 International Long Distance Minutes

julien29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I've purchased 300 International Long Distance Minutes for $15 last week but when I try to call a french number, an automatic message told me that I've spent all my minutes and I need to purchase some more.

I can see now that I have $15 additional in my account and I'm positive that I've purchased 300 international minutes.

I have a $40 auto-pay monthly plan.

Thank you for your help,

Julien

4 REPLIES 4

julien29
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Great! I've missed this second part! 🙂

Thanks a lot!

Julien

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@julien29  basically what has happened is you only loaded your account with funds even though you "purchased " the add-on. Basically you need to purchase it again and it will use the funds already loaded to actually purchase the add-on.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@julien29 wrote:

I can see now that I have $15 additional in my account and I'm positive that I've purchased 300 international minutes.

Buying Add-on  with PM is a 2 steps process:

1. Load Fund

2. actual buying of the Add-on

since you still see the $15 in your account, it looks like you have just loaded fund but did not proceed to step 2 for buying of the Long distance add-on.. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Purchasing an add-on is a two step process.  You would need to add the add-on to your account.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

Need Help? Let's chat.