cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t sign in

Marissa-F
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My mother made my account so I use her email but I haven’t been able to sign in and I am pretty frustrated since my billing date is coming up, I’ve changed the password and I just can’t get in. What can I do?

2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Marissa-F 

You can also manually pay for your plan by calling 611 from your phone or by dialing 1 855 4PUBLIC and entering your 10 digit phone number. You can either pay with a pm voucher or if you know your 4 digit account PIN # you can make a payment from the card registered on the account.

More info on payment methods can be found in the linked post below....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

Patchio
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Marissa-F 

The PM self-serve My Account website was down for most of Thursday due to a system outage. Unfortunately, the website appears to be undergoing more maintenance work at the moment, which is why you can’t sign in. 

The problem is on PM’s end, not on your end. There’s no need to change the password in your situation when it is a system error. That will not restore access to your account. 

Please try accessing the website later in the day when the maintenance work is over, and sign in with the new password that you changed to. 

Need Help? Let's chat.